Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here We Go Again...... or do we?


Gaza Strip-Broken City, Mi- Almost a year ago I wrote Who's Watching The Watchers I was treated as if I was guilty of the commission of conduct that causes social harm with my words of experience on Gaza Strip Studies of years gone by. It is now 2009 and again the sounds of spring bring the music of yet another circle dance and I get a call from one of the victims of the "Gaza Strip Study Keeper" of 2008. She calls me and says, Hey Dennis do you remember the article you wrote about that study and the program that follows?. Of course I remember, I tell her. How'd that work out for you? Did the Health Department come in and deal with the disenfranchised or has it turned out to be another attempt for the Nelson Neighborhood Improvement Association ..*cough cough*........to influence?

Well she says, if only I would have listened to you.

Hats off to all the slick talking movers and shakers of Muskegon who will stop at nothing to conquer and destroy, you've sure done a bang about job of it this time .............. love thy neighbor and all of that need not apply.

Shaking my head here and thinking there are times I wish I was wrong, this is one of them.

As always............. slow down, smile and wave

No comments: