Friday, April 3, 2009

UPDATE


Hystercal District - Broken City, MI - Maybe there is hope.......now I say maybe because I have been forced to become a student of the ancient philosophy of "Skeptikoi." So trying to be open to feelings of hope and belief's of positive change which have been absent for a good decade or so now .......is hard. Apparently CRC bringing in an Americorp worker has been repositioned. I've been told by one of the "Secret Society of the Circle Dancers" (NNIA), that another new group has been formed. Not sure of the name .................. never mind that.


This new group, that is claimed to be a mix of people from many walks of life who will be over seeing the Americorp worker has been set in place. The claim is the outcome of this position will enhance the Nelson neighborhood. I can support this action for now.

My promise, I will ignore my usual dark clouds of distrust on this new approach as long as I see that the actions of this newly formed group are in the best interest of the community and not a political ploy or the start of grants coming to Nelson that have little or no long term effects. I would enjoy shutting down Crack'd Muskegon Newz exiting with a statement of no source of content...........*har har

This public service message is brought to you by the thrown-away neighborhood of the Broken City.


As always............slow down...........smile............and wave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another take is somebodies getting a 20 hour a week job. Since you've become the only source for activities what's up in Jackson Hill? My wife says there's some grumbling going on about the study done there by the same lady that came up in Nelson.