Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Day of Answers For The Broken

Dear Broken Morning,

I suspect you might think, based upon my response to your complaint, that I gave you short shrift; if that was your inpression, you are wrong. Just as I think you are entitled to file a claim against the City of Muskegon for reimbursemnt for damages to you vehicle, I also believe you are entitled to get an agreement from the City Mismanager, to have the snow placed elsewhere other than in or on or in front of your driveway.

My earlier point was that you were being unrealistic in your inital expectation from a city that cannot initiate an odd/even on street parking during winter (like many other snow-belt cities) is going to operate in a responsible manner.

So should you have any other concerns, document them, send them to the media county-wide and kindly leave me to my sea-side repose.

Dennis

No comments: